Follow me on FB

Tuesday 10 April 2018

The Right Side of the Moon


there is a road I always take
so red and dark
as blood, as moon
their eyes – my home of desperate hour
and yet I find no step of you

my shadow holds the end of times
so here I am
away from light
so far away, I can’t recall
that narrow never-ending night

there is a road I always take
and someone is awaiting me
like a forever blind mistake
of nothing that will never be

so here I am
away from light
away from thunders and the storm
their lips adorn in blooms of fire
and demons linger in a choir

oh, naked as my flesh can be
and ivory as frozen steppes
I walk around and look around
and something is surrounding me

it’s you or shadows holding time
and what is time
if not an arrow
that thrusts an angel’s haze at night

you might be right
you whispered me
that I shall find my home, my home
and yet I roam
in darkest glare

“too soon”
I whisper to myself, “too soon”

and here I am
this final step
close to the right side of the moon

10th April 2018, Constanta, Romania

No comments:

Post a Comment