Follow me on FB

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Bittersweet Lullaby


bittersweet, bittersweet
the horizons of steel
can you feel when I’m gone
when I sleep can you feel?

bittersweet lullaby
make yourself out of me
simple truth passing by
simple truth can you be?

single tap on my door
knowing you, can you see
we are here, nothing more
bittersweet can you be?

can you see open skies?
like a god sharing life
I can see only eyes
cutting through like a knife

bittersweet doors unfold
far away, far away
lullaby left untold
in this old bitter bay

my old mum sitting there
my old dad kissing me
I am sent and nowhere
lullaby can you be?

by the time you and me
were to born bittersweet
lullaby can you be?
please be kind and don’t hit

by the time we shall sleep
the horizons of steel
are to make one of us
lullaby can you feel?

7th June 2017, Constanta, Romania

No comments:

Post a Comment