Follow me on FB

Thursday 17 May 2018

Moonstone


my beloved demon
look at that moonstone
go ahead
grab it, hold it
squeeze it until it bleeds night
kiss it until it weeps nightmares

and hear my whispers

"humans touch me
with sparrow feathers"

my ankle
the shape of a thistle
look
it succumbs into dark mirrors

"humans kiss my bottom lip
before and after a drink or two"

it's you
who's here
who's bestowed secluded alleys
in front of my feet

don't let the moonstone sneer

"humans die before they live
and after that they die some more"

don't you adore my shoulder bare?

my endless demon
come to me
and hide my eyes
into your eyes
into these thousand lies
that crumble in a pleasant chase

I have no grace
to rip the stones we batter

here in my arms
oh, damn you,
how you shatter!

17th May 2018, Constanta, Romania

No comments:

Post a Comment